Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Big toe keeps digging through shoe insoles, I need a replacement.?

I have gone through three different kinds now. Some random one I found at Wal Mart, a Dr. Sholls gel one, and now a Dr. Sholls heavy work one. On all three the big toe on my right foot manages to dig a hole in them after only a week or two of use.





Does anyone make a higher quality product that has better padding up front or maybe something designed to last a long time? It happens in all my shoes but it usually takes months, with all these replacements I have been trying I have been destroying them in days.

Big toe keeps digging through shoe insoles, I need a replacement.?
Try going to one of the shoe shops that have diabetic shoes. They carry some thick plastic type insole that are very very hard to wear threw. They will cost you a bit more but im sure you will be satisfied with the result. And they could also tell you if maybe you need a bigger shoe. That also might help. Hope this helps alittle bit.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment